- Fungicides and pesticides are an option. But in the sector we experience more and more problems with:
- Resistance development
- Unwanted growth delayments
- Damage to the beneficial insects
And so on.
Horticulture crops where gardeners successfully applied CleanLight are e.g.: cut rose, tomato, cucumber, pepper, gerbera, table grape, strawberry, pot rose, cabbage, begonia, etc. Sometimes as a substitute for chemicals. Sometimes as a complete replacement.
- Dry method
- No build up for resistance
- No re-entry criteria
- Safe for the beneficial insects
The images and videos show equipment that is being applied against mold diseases like mildew & botrytis, as well as bacterial diseases like Xanthomonas & Erwinia.
Contact us without obligations!
+31 317 497 620
2672 EH Naaldwijk